Sandy’s Make It Sew – DIME Camouflage with Lace Event
Learn new techniques in this 5-hour class that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes Make & Take Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace heart purse charm (shown here) – all materials provided!
Learn 10 new specialty techniques!
– Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
– Custom fit lace for your garments.
– Upcycle fashions with lace.
– Mix embroidery with prints.
– Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
– Lift your lettering with puffy foam.
– Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
– Learn to use embroidery to enhance your wardrobe and flatter your figure.
– Make embroidered fringe.
– Add lacy effects to lettering.
The venue changed and is now going to be held at Sandy’s Make It Sew – 28790 Plymouth Rd.
Sign up today for either class!
March 20, 2020: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
March 21, 2020: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm